Tanya MooreRE/MAX Parkside Affiliates
2 / 2
Pending Inspection Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful, historic 1-level Craftsman in the popular Edison District. Large, welcoming front porch, side sitting porch & stucco exterior are showcased by the corner lot location. Inside find beautifully restored fir floors, lovely modern kitchen, laundry/mud room & approx. 750 sq ft. unfinished basement (potential bedrooms or family room?) All new wiring, plumbing, heat pump, heating & windows. 1 block to Edison Elemen. & walking distance to downtown & Centralia College, 25 min. to Olympia.
||803 N Washington Ave
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Bath Off Master, Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, French Doors, Walk-In Closet
- Ceramic Tile, Fir/Softwood, Vinyl
- Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Levelcable Tv, Deck, Fenced-Fully
- Corner Lot,Curbs,Paved Street,Sidewalk
Property Listed By RE/MAX Parkside Affiliates
(c) 2018 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved. The information contained in this listing has not been verified by One Realty Group and should be verified by the buyer.