Mary RichardsWindermere RE West Sound Inc.
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Daylight rambler in waterfront neighborhood convenient to downtown Poulsbo for shopping & commuting. Moved from across street onto new, basement living space in 1995. Main level floor plan updated as part of move. Lower level has kitchenette/wet bar & most trim is clear fir. Keep it as is for rental (its most recent use), or upgrade it to match the neighborhood for your personal residence. The .79 acre lot abuts conservancy property. New septic will be installed. Beach access is down the street.
||24594 Johnson Rd NW
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, French Doors
- Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, Insert
- Brush, Level, Rolling, Woodedcable Tv, Deck, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings
- 83 x 410Dead End Street
- 83' x 410'
- Off Street
Property Listed By Windermere RE West Sound Inc.
(c) 2018 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved. The information contained in this listing has not been verified by One Realty Group and should be verified by the buyer.