Myra Bain SheddanJohn L. Scott, Inc.
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful 2700+ sqft home nestled on 5 fenced acres, 30 min from Gig Harbor! This 3 bed, 2 bath (4 bedroom septic) has 3 extra rooms w/endless potential! Easy to clean, rustic wood/laminate floors lead to bright freshly painted, newly carpeted rooms. Fiber Cement Lap Siding. Includes a detached 2 car garage + carport, mini barn, hay lofting shed, chicken coop & 2 wood sheds! Enjoy the beautiful gardens and fruit trees from the deck in summer, and snuggle up by the wood stove in winter!
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(S), Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk-In Closet
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Forced Air, Stove/Free Standing
- Equestrian, Fruit Trees, Garden Space, Partial Slope, Pasture, Woodedbarn, Deck, Fenced-Fully, Gated Entry, Green House, Outbuildings
- 331x678x330x679Dead End Street,Secluded
Property Listed By John L. Scott, Inc.
(c) 2018 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved. The information contained in this listing has not been verified by One Realty Group and should be verified by the buyer.